EarthBoundRulesEarthBoundRules

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Beach Canon Beach Canon

Great!f

I love the percussion and the whole song has a nice calming effect. Great job!

noesis9812 responds:

I only wish Finale had a doumbek, or that I knew how to find a soundfont and use it, lol. I love world percussion!

Smiles n Sunshine Smiles n Sunshine

Pretty good.

I liked the beat but the notes were kind of repetitive. Try changing the tune up a bit. Also it was a bit long.

LoZ - Ocarina oT - Gerudo remi LoZ - Ocarina oT - Gerudo remi

Good but...

The base at :20 kind of threw it off and the electric guitar was a little loud at :47. Still, I enjoyed it!

Delfino Square (Arranged) Delfino Square (Arranged)

Sounds very beachy!

This is one of the best songs in Mario Kart DS and this is a great remix of it. I like how the electric guitar sound didn't go overboard and still sounded beachy. The percussion is very addicting.

Manguusu responds:

Thanks for the 10!
I actually had trouble with the guitar. I originally planned to do an all-guitar version, but the line for the steel drum line sounds like crap as a guitar. When I put the steel drums in its place, I realized that one of the other guitars didn't fit either; that's when I put brass in instead.
Anyway, thanks again! I'm glad you liked it.

Serenade of Water - HSO Serenade of Water - HSO

Very calming.

I think this is a lot better than the actual song in OoT. I love the calming sounds you used. The only reason that this is an 8 and not a 10 is because the Serenade of Water leads to a Water Temple and the sound of birds doesn't really fit.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Heh, yeah, I know about the Water Temple. The most confusing dungeon I have ever been in. Yeah, I agree that the sound of birds doesn't realy fit, but it was the only background sound that I had that had water or waves in the background as well, so I used what I had and, well, there you go. Thank you for your review.

Gamers Obsession Gamers Obsession

good

i got a little freaked out at :30 when the sound got really loud but this is a pretty good song. i like the start better then when the weird sounds come in at :30 because it gets kind of jumpy and i cant hear the main tune. i like the percussion a lot though so ill give it a 7.

Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix) Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix)

This rocks!

Haruhi Suzumiya = awesome Video Game Music = awesome

Hare Hare Yukai video game style = BEST THING EVER

Great job man!

Clap Ya Hands Clap Ya Hands

awesome!

i love the beat, love the tune, love everything! this is awesome!

No-SideBoy responds:

Thanx dude for ur fast review

fly [metal] fly [metal]

good

i love the melody and the drums! they work well together. i just dont like how the song is kinda repetitive near the start.

k235 responds:

thanks! and i see what you mean..maybe ill find someone to sing over it, to hide the repetetiveness :D

Red Song Red Song

hot!

this really reminded my of the colour red. i could sense the evilness in the instruments you chose. if the percussion was a tiny bit louder it would be perfect.