EarthBoundRulesEarthBoundRules

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

RC: Super Mario Bros. RC: Super Mario Bros.

Hilarious!

I honestly found this funnier than Mad Mad Mario. "...or you're just retarded from f***ing your brother in the a** all day I don't know!" Classic! I loved how Mario was calm the whole time and how he sometimes gets shocked when Toad swears at him.

Piano Hero Piano Hero

I'll try to give you some constructive advice.

I could see this being funny if each screen didnt stay on the screen for 20 seconds and maybe if you had a funny voice doing the advertising too. Maybe like this: "First it was Guitar Hero, now it's PIANO hero! It only has 65 buttons you have to memorise, so its easy to pick up and play!" Sorry for the low score but it wasn't really that funny to me. Keep trying though!

Renhaka responds:

Thanks!
I'm gonna get Adobe Audition, and that should help with the voicing! And Score, I don't care about. It's just when people put, "Wow... You suck"

Ness VS. Sonic Ness VS. Sonic

really good job

i remember watching this for PK Tube'n a while back. nice job! it's funny, creative and a good length. i thought scary movie part at the end could've been taken out but still, great job!

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

good game

its very fun and challenging. great job! i found a glitch though. if you go down a pipe in level seven, it thinks you are taking the pipe from level 5 and starts you off at level 6.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

pretty good

its hard but not too hard.... i like it! the bowser fight was original too. the only things i didnt like were that the music stopped in bowsers castle for some reason, and the fuzzies. you could jump on the fuzzies but they couldn't touch you from the side. wtf? anyway, good job. i beat it with 4 lives left.

Beach Canon Beach Canon

Great!f

I love the percussion and the whole song has a nice calming effect. Great job!

noesis9812 responds:

I only wish Finale had a doumbek, or that I knew how to find a soundfont and use it, lol. I love world percussion!

Smiles n Sunshine Smiles n Sunshine

Pretty good.

I liked the beat but the notes were kind of repetitive. Try changing the tune up a bit. Also it was a bit long.

LoZ - Ocarina oT - Gerudo remi LoZ - Ocarina oT - Gerudo remi

Good but...

The base at :20 kind of threw it off and the electric guitar was a little loud at :47. Still, I enjoyed it!